GENESIS MEDICAL EDUCATION

CONSULTANTS'

PRIVACY POLICY


Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy policy.
1. During registration for a Genesis course, contact information is collected, including email addresses. These addresses will not be shared or re-sold to any other organization.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. Registering for any Genesis course, permission is given to initiate contact that includes mass emailings for sales, renewal notices, and new courses.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.

 

PAYMENT POLICY

*Upon purchase of any course at Genesis Medical Education Consultants, student may reschedule their course up to 2 times at no cost, or be placed on a To Be Determined roster without limit of time. Each subsequent rescheduling will incur a $10 fee.

**With regard to canceling a purchased course, refund requests will be honored when made prior to 72 hours of the course start time. A maximum of 30% of the course purchase price is credited back to the student, the remaining 70% of the course purchase price remaining as a credit, without expiration, at Genesis Medical and may be applied to any future course. Within 72 hours of course date, any payments made are not refundable and will remain as a credit at Genesis without expiration. Due to the unique Course Package discount rates, packages are not eligible for refund.

***GMEC does not cancel courses based on low attendance and strives to ensure every option is explored before rescheduling or canceling a scheduled class. We do not make the decision to cancel classes lightly and do our best to take every precaution we have available to us to prevent taking such an action. However, should backup instructors be unavailable to teach a scheduled class, advanced notice will always be attempted. Should advanced notice be impossible, in the unlikely case of a cancellation or rescheduling, GMEC will honor each student's credit and will reschedule the class within a reasonable time, or add the student to a preferred alternate date. As compensation, each student will be given a credit for a free course of equal or lesser value. This credit does not expire and is not eligible for a cash return. GMEC is not responsible for any loss of revenue, wages, hotel or travel expenses, or damages resulting from a canceled or rescheduled class.

Notification may be given by phone at (714) 577-0187, or by email at genesismec@gmail.com.

 

GenesisMEC@gmail.com