Cardiovascular Disorders

$ 65.00

GMEC’s Cardiovascular Disorders course is designed to address a variety of diseases and disorders in the cardiovascular system. Topics include atherosclerosis, acute coronary syndrome, angina, myocardial infarction, percutaneous coronary intervention, fibrinolytics, cardiac surgery, heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, venous disease, aortic aneurysm, and aortic dissection. The content includes risk factors, etiology, pathophysiology, assessment, diagnostics, complications and current management.

Category:

Description

GMEC’s Cardiovascular Disorders is designed to address a variety of diseases and disorders in the cardiovascular system. Topics include atherosclerosis, acute coronary syndrome, angina, myocardial infarction, percutaneous coronary intervention, fibrinolytics, cardiac surgery, heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, venous disease, aortic aneurysm, and aortic dissection. The content includes risk factors, etiology, pathophysiology, assessment, diagnostics, complications and current management.

Contact Education Hours: 4 CEH’s are available for qualified providers.

 

 

Product Requirements

Course Completion:

  • Students must be present on campus throughout the full course to receive a certificate of completion and CEU units. If there is an absence the student will be rescheduled for another class to complete the full class time.
  • Written and/or skills exams are required for completion card.
  • Upon successful completion of this course, GMEC students are welcome back to take any or all of this course again at a later date to sharpen and brush up their skills, at no cost! Arrangements must be made with the GMEC office ahead of class.

Please note:

  • Manual: Students receive the manual on-site. student may request to have the manual sent prior to the course date for pre-course study and will incur a shipping cost. Please allow one week for shipping since this manual must be obtained prior to course.
  • Students must wear closed-toed shoes or they will not be allowed in class.
  • Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality of instruction and education to each of our students, and to help ensure the safety of their future patients.

REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
**Please call us at (714) 577-0187 or email at genesismec@gmail.com with any questions or concerns you may have about our courses.
**Upon purchase of any course at Genesis Medical Education Consultants, student may reschedule their course up to 2 times at no cost, or be placed on a To Be Determined roster up to one year. If the course is rescheduled more than 2 times there is a $10 fee for each additional schedule change.
**To receive a full refund for any course purchased from GMEC, at least a 72 hour notice must be given prior originally scheduled course date. Less than 72 hour notice, a maximum of 30% of the course purchase price is credited back to the student, the remaining 70% of the course purchase price remains as a credit, with a one year expiration, to be applied to any GMEC future course.
**GMEC does not cancel courses based on low attendance and strives to ensure every option is explored before rescheduling or cancelling a scheduled class. We do not make the decision to cancel classes lightly and do our best to take every precaution we have available to us to prevent taking such an action. However, should backup instructors be unavailable to teach a scheduled class, advanced notice will always be attempted. Should advanced notice be impossible, in the unlikely case of a cancellation or rescheduling, GMEC will honor each student's credit and will reschedule the class within a reasonable time, or add the student to a preferred alternate date. GMEC is not responsible for any loss of revenue, wages, hotel or travel expenses, or damages resulting from a canceled or rescheduled class. Notification may be given by phone at (714) 577-0187, or by email at genesismec@gmail.com.

1 review for Cardiovascular Disorders

  1. If you like GMEC please leave us a ★★★★★ rating. A huge thank you from the GMEC Team in advance!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *